(We will mail you the contract when you request our services.)
TERMS OF AGREEMENT
1. Project. The above-named client is engaging Premium Web Development, LLC for the specific project of designing/redesigning the company’s or person’s Web Site as detailed here: (Complete details would be here.)
2. Authorization. The above-named client is engaging Premium Web Development, L.L.C., a sole proprietor, as an independent contractor. If the above-named project requires developing and/or improving a World Wide Web site, if the above named client wishes to have Premium Web Development, L.L.C. install the client’s web space on PWD&H’s web server, permission to do such is granted. If the client prefers to have the site hosted elsewhere, client hereby authorizes Premium Web Development, L.L.C. to access this account, and authorizes the Internet Service Provider to provide Premium Web Development, L.L.C. with “write permission” for the client’s web page directory, cgi-bin directory, and any other directories or programs which need to be accessed for this project. The client also authorizes Premium Web Development, L.L.C. to publicize their completed Web site to Web search engines, as well as other Web directories and indexes, if this is included in the scope of the project.
3. Hourly Rate. Work under this contract shall be billed at the hourly rate of $60/hour unless an amount was agreed upon for the job (see details in #1).
4. ISP. The client understands that any Internet Service Provider (ISP) services require a separate contract with the ISP of the client’s choice. The client agrees to select an ISP which allows Premium Web Development, L.L.C. full access to the Web site and a cgi-bin directory via FTP or to sign up for web hosting with Premium Web Development, L.L.C..
5. Completion Date. Premium Web Development, L.L.C. and the client must work together to complete the project in a timely fashion. We agree to work expeditiously to complete the project no later than _____________________.
6. Payment of Fees and Expenses. A deposit of 50% ($______________) of the total estimated project $__________ shall be remitted upon signing this contract. In addition, Premium Web Development, L.L.C. hourly rate and project expenses minus the 50% deposit shall be billed at project completion. Expenses may include, but are not limited to, telephone, travel, design and graphic services, and programming. All payments will be made in U.S. funds. If paying by check, you agree that should your bank return your check for any reason, you will be liable for any additional fees incurred by Premium Web Development, L.L.C.. You further agree that should your bank return your check(s), for any reason, Premium Web Development, L.L.C. will charge you a $30.00 fee and you will be responsible for payment in full upon notification by your bank, and/or Premium Web Development, L.L.C..
7. Performance Liability. Premium Web Development, L.L.C. does not warrant that the functions supplied by Web pages, consultation, advice, or Internet Web site will meet the client’s requirements or that the operation of Web pages will be uninterrupted or error-free. The entire risk as to the quality and performance of the Web pages and Web site is with client. In no event will Premium Web Development, L.L.C. be liable to the client or any third party for any damages, including any lost profits, lost savings or other incidental, consequential or special damages arising out of the operation of or inability to operate these Web pages or Web site, even if Premium Web Development, L.L.C. has been advised of the possibility of such damages.
8. Copyrights and Trademarks. The client represents to Premium Web Development, L.L.C. and unconditionally guarantees that any elements of text, graphics, photos, designs, trademarks, or other artwork furnished to Premium Web Development, L.L.C. for inclusion in Web pages are owned by the client, or that the client has permission from the rightful owner to use each of these elements, and will hold harmless, protect, and defend Premium Web Development, L.L.C. from any claim or suit arising from the use of such elements furnished by the client.
9. Copyright to Web Pages. Copyright to the finished assembled work of Web pages produced by Premium Web Development, L.L.C. is owned by Premium Web Development, L.L.C.. Upon final payment of this contract, the client is assigned rights to use as a Web site the design, graphics, and text contained in the finished assembled Web site. Rights to photos, graphics, source code, work-up files, and computer programs are specifically not transferred to the client, and remain the property of their respective owners.
10. Payment Terms. It is imperative that payments be made promptly and as detailed in this web design contract. Source files will be stored temporarily, for client review, on PWD&H’s server or the client’s ISP account and will be uploaded to go live when full payment is received. If an amount remains delinquent 30 days after its invoice date, an additional 5% penalty will be added for each month of delinquency. Premium Web Development, L.L.C. reserves the right to remove Web pages from viewing on the Internet until final payment is made. If case collection proves necessary, the client agrees to pay all fees incurred in that process. This web design contract becomes effective only when signed by Premium Web Development, L.L.C.. Regardless of the place of signing of this agreement, the client agrees that for purposes of venue, this contract was entered into in Dougherty County, Georgia, and any dispute will be litigated or arbitrated in Dougherty County, Georgia.
11. Sole Agreement. The agreement contained in this “Service Agreement” constitutes the sole agreement between Premium Web Development, L.L.C. and the client regarding the project outlined above. Any additional work not specified in this contract requires a separate agreement. All prices specified in this contract will be honored for three (3) months after both parties sign this contract. Continued services after that time will require a new agreement.
12. Initial Payment and Refund Policy. This agreement begins with an initial payment of $_____________. If the client halts work and applies for a refund within 30 days, to Premium Web Development, L.L.C., work completed shall be billed at the hourly rate stated above, and deducted from the initial payment, the balance of which shall be returned to the client. If, at the time of the request for refund, work has been completed beyond the amount covered by the initial payment, the client shall be liable to pay for all work completed at the hourly rate stated above. No portion of this initial payment will be refunded unless written application is made within 30 days of signing this contract.
The undersigned agrees to the terms of this web design contract on behalf of his or her organization or business.
On behalf of the client:
On behalf of Premium Web Development, L.L.C.:
Local SEO for Multi-Location Providers